Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Senior Thesis Show

So it has been almost six months since my Senior Thesis Show, but I finally got around to making a blog for my work. This is a collection of my work exhibited at Montserrat 301 Gallery to finalize my BFA program at the school.
This first one has also been exhibited at the Copley Society in their 18th Annual Student competition


Adria L Sutter, Oils and pastels 2006



Balance, Oils and pastels 2007


The Devil Wears Prada, Oils and pastels 2007


Overly Dramatic, Oils and pastels 2007


Pigeon, Oils and pastels 2007


Its a Fucking Self Portrait you asshole, Oils and pastels 2007

How do you know?, Acrylic and pastels 2007

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Elise of Argyle Whale said...

Hi Brad! Look at all your nice paintings! I especially love the one of Adria. Thanks for linking me here and I've done the same for you m'dear. Good luck in Brooklyn!

November 25, 2007 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

i remember that show. good stuff

March 9, 2008 at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home