Friday, October 26, 2007

This is an odd post, the first painting was worked on most of the summer. Since then, I've stopped working on it. I was working toward a new style of combined imagry; inspired by double exposures and photominipulation, below are examples my process.






(referance material: Claudia Saimbert photography of me in my mens line)

Around September I stopped working on this. I just grew bored with it--a horrible habit of mine. A worse habit, I painted right over it a few days later. However, this time it worked in my favor. I really enjoy the new series. Right before I had to move, I began concentration on blurred, shallow, and singular imagry. I've done a few drawings and here is a painting done from a drawing:

I plan on continuing this series and have a few drawings going that I will post soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home